On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 02:06PM -0600, Hvidsten, Leif wrote:
> **Note to self: Must memorize IP.  Must memorize IP.

65.25.220.6

I have *my* IP memorized; what's taking you so long? :)

So why did my message take 11 days to get posted? Is this more mail
server goofiness? That's okay...it was just odd to see a post from
myself when I didn't remember sending anything!

I'll probably take down that firewall rule that drops anything from the
65.0.0.0/8. I know I'm not vulnerable to Code Red, Nimda, or whatever,
but it's still annoying.

I don't run a commercial site, so I like to look through my logs to see
if any of my friends got terminally bored and looked around at what's
there.

Dan