> I see a lot of users are using RedHat Linux.
>
> Are there many that are using SUSE 7.2 ?
>
> This is what I have recently installed. I am a new user to Linux. So far so
> good with the installation and configuration. Just looking if someone else
> might be out there to bounce SUSE 7.2 questions around with.
>
> Thanks
> Bill

I've been using SuSE since 5.3 days. Currently my system is running 7.2 that
was upgraded from 7.0. I've done a couple of "clean" 7.2 installs and suspect
this box is head for a rebuild in the not too distant future. So fire away
with the SuSE questions I'll answer what I can. (Which may not be much. ;-)

--
Jack Ungerleider
jack at jacku.com