> SGI Indigo2 Workstation
> 21" SGI Monitor ( 13w3 connection )
> Keyboard
> Mouse
> 2 1 GB Hard drives
> R4400 150 MHz Processor
> XZ Graphics
> 96 MB Ram
> IRIX 6.5.12 Maintance Release. New install.

these fine folks actually donated one to TCLUG. I've got it sitting on my
desk here. have to say, it's pretty effing amazing for a machine built in
1993/1994. boggles my mind that SGI had 150MHz machines at that time....

these things are just as nice as the Indys we were trying to get, a year or
two ago... lot nicer, actually. more memory, bigger monitor, more drive
space, faster processor.

in case you're wondering; yes, I've been watching Electro Paint all morning.
it looks pretty amazing on this 19" monitor.
:) :)

murray, any idea what these things cost when new? I'm thinking $30,000+; and
I'm probably low by quite a bit...

Carl Soderstrom
--
Network Engineer