well...
The short version is "your screwed".
The long version is "If you didn't reformat the drives and remember the
exact sizes of the partitions and can repartition them exactly as before
it may be possible to mount them on a different linux box and copy any
needed files over".
In other words...  You are so screwed.

If you can't do that feel free to do a full install.  In my experience
w/ RH I always have problems w/ the upgrade.  Usually crashes on me.
Best thing is to backup your files and do a standard install.

I guess I'll have to go for the first born since I'm only 20...
:-)

sim