On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 01:39:49PM -0600, Steve Grobe wrote:
> The color of a PCB has absolutely nothing to do with quality.

Didn't mean to infer causality!  I can't remember PCB makers now (it's
been too long), but was just trying to say that there used to be a
correlation -- the good boards tended to be coated in blue, the
cheapies tended to be coated in green.  I've seen 'em other ways, too.

Either way, flex them hard enough and you can break them. ;)

Phil