> First thing: I installed Everybuddy last night.  It worked.  I used it.
> Everything was fine.  I tried to run it today and it said I had an
> incorrect name or password.  I re-entered my name and password and
> restarted Everybuddy.  Same thing.  I noticed someone on my list I
> didn't want on there anymore and I tried to delete them.  Everybuddy
> crashed.  This is a newer version than I used to have.  Is this a major
> Everybuddy bug or is this my computer?  What do I do?

I tried everybuddy for a while; but it crashed too much and had a vile user
interface.
All my friends are on ICQ anyway; so I use Licq. (tried licq+gtk; but the UI
sucked more than the QT version).
I was using zicq for a long while, some time ago. it's a console ICQ client.
limited features, but pretty stable, and not a bad UI for what it tries to
do.
tried gabber for a while; but like everybuddy, it was unstable and had a
sucky UI.

Carl Soderstrom.
--
Network Engineer