> http://65.119.30.151/productimage/13-139-104-02.JPG
>
> The board just looks sweet.  :)  Plus, it performs as well as
> it looks.
> Hardocp.com has some links to reviews of it, and benchmarks,
> and it's a very
> impressive board.  3 of my co-workers have them, and they do
> work excellent.
>
> Sure, the board won't be viewable from the outside, but it
> will look nice on
> the inside with my yellow rounded cables, and my Geforce2
> T-400 with the
> black PCB.  :)

You could put a fiberglass window on the side of your case with a neon light on the inside lighting up your motherboard, if you really want to be able to see your motherboard in action.

PRIVACY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain business confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If this e-mail was not intended for you, please notify the sender by reply e-mail that you received this in error.  Destroy all copies of the original message and attachments.