I bought my case from egghead.com for $95 +$7 shipping.  I don't think they
have it anymore though, and I'm pretty sure they don't have that shipping
deal either.  Otherwise, directron.com and buy.com both have the sx1030b.
Directron even has their own version of it which is a deeper black for $20
less.

Jay