My CD burner is on the box I am trying to install Linux on, so I won't be
able to burn it.  I've never done a network install, but I'll give it a shot
if nothing else seems to work.

I also have RH 5.1, 6, and 6.1 lying around.  I wonder if it might be just
as easy to install one of those then just upgrade to 7.2, skipping 7.1
completely.

-David