I take it back.  Everything is not working right.

First thing: I installed Everybuddy last night.  It worked.  I used it.
Everything was fine.  I tried to run it today and it said I had an
incorrect name or password.  I re-entered my name and password and
restarted Everybuddy.  Same thing.  I noticed someone on my list I
didn't want on there anymore and I tried to delete them.  Everybuddy
crashed.  This is a newer version than I used to have.  Is this a major
Everybuddy bug or is this my computer?  What do I do?

Second thing: I installed Star Office 6.0 Beta today.  I ran it.  It
worked.  Everything was fine.  I closed it and tried to run it again
later.  I get an error:
"Display can do XRender, but no libXrender.so installed.
Please install for improved display performance."
Then I get a window that pops up and says Star Office can't run because
I'm missing the .sversionrc file.
I apt-cache search libxrender and it gives me xlibs, which is already
installed.  What am I missing?

Not too shabby considering the number of things I installed, though. :)

Lorry