From: tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of Austad, Jay
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 3:59 PM
To: 'tclug-list at mn-linux.org'
Subject: [TCLUG] Aww yeah, new box

My new linux box:

Soyo K7V Dragon+ (8 IDE channels, 6 USB, onboard 6 channel surround with
optical and coax digital in's and out's and the linux drivers are very full
featured), onboard RealTek ethernet, 6 purple pci slots)
Athlon XP 1700+
Abit T-400 Geforce2 w/ 64MB and quad rendering pipelines and tv out
Western Digital ATA-133 60GB drive

That shouldn't be too shabby.  It will look nice in my black Antec SX1030B
with superbright blue leds on the front.

Bought it all from Mwave.  Heading to Tran Micro to pick up at least 512MB
of DDR tonight.

Jay