Under RedHat, the "ifconfig" command displays the network parameters
(ip, subnet, broadcast, packets tx/rx, collisions, etc) and
the MAC address of the interfaces.

In Win2K, at a command prompt, "ipconfig /all" displays similar
information as above, along with DHCP info, DNS servers, etc.

(glad I could finally pipe up and answer a question!)

Regards,
MK