On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 09:22:33AM -0600, Amy Tanner wrote:
>In mutt, wow do you create imap folders on the server rather than in your
>local ~/Mail dir?

I was able to save this mail to a IMAP folder by hitting "s" then typing
{blutgens at mail.sistina.com}INBOX/test-imap-folder
hit enter, then it prompted for my password, and asked if I wanted to
create the mailbox to which I answered "Y"

I suspect if you set folder="{blutgens at mail.sistina.com}INBOX" then
anything you'd "saved" would go into it's own Maildir.