ok, here is the situation with my request. I am going to pester Suse Linux, since it is there product, adn they should support it. Thanks to those who responded for the offers of help, I appreciate it. My main thing right now is, when I go into konsole, and I type lp, I get the following
"Get_local_host:  'localhost' IP address not available!"
Now, I get this after setting host name as "linux" and domain name as "localhost", and I have the network address as follows:
Network device =eth0
Setup method; Static address setup (because DHCP won't take at all without an external server address for some reason)=IP address=192.168.0.1   Subnet mask=255.255.255.0
Earlier, I had entered several addresses in the name server list, and now, I can't get them out. What is happening?

Marc