> Can
> anyone suggest some local Value Added Resellers (VARs) that work with
> linux in this capacity (LTSP)?  Is this the kind of thing Real-Time
> handles?  I'd like to be able to say "Here are three different companies
> that you can solicit for support on this."  Thanks.

Real-Time is actually starting a push to get Linux on the corporate desktop.
Give our salesdroid a call (see # in my .sig), and he'll be happy to talk to
you about the deals we can offer. The sooner you get in, the better a deal
we'll offer. :)
I would really love to start supporting Linux on the corporate desktop. One
way or another we need to deal with the end user; better to do it on
something closer to our terms. :)

Carl Soderstrom
--
Network Engineer