I'm suggesting to my brother that he look into using the PCs at his
small non-profit business as x-terminals connected to a linux server ala
LTSP.  One issue will be ongoing support in that they'll need to have a
company that they can call for support/advice/etc.  While I could set it
up for him, I already have a day job, and if something breaks at 10:30am
they need to have someone who can give them attention immediately.  Can
anyone suggest some local Value Added Resellers (VARs) that work with
linux in this capacity (LTSP)?  Is this the kind of thing Real-Time
handles?  I'd like to be able to say "Here are three different companies
that you can solicit for support on this."  Thanks.

Petre Scheie
SysAdmin
NextelPartners