It works pretty well as long as it's used as a plugin. I haven't had much
luck with launching quicktime as a standalone wine app with it.

But it plays everything from apple.com/trailers wonderfully.

And yes, I have gotten it working in mozilla-0.9.5. I have a local install
of mozilla in my home directory, not a system wide mozilla install. (as
mozilla doens't support ~/.netscape/plugins or
~/.mozilla/blah/$USER/plugins.

Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://www.ringworld.org
"OK, I've just about had my FILL of riddle-asking,
quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling,
hostage taking, iron mongering, smart arsed fools,
freaks, and felons that continually test my will,
mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all,
patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE
in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear
it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large
blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his
hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your
being so seldom seen that even the denziens of the
nine hells wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot
rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!"
--PC to Portalbendarwinden