Yes!  Qwest called me Friday evening, and I'm now qualified for DSL.
So, out with ISDN and in with DSL.  Not only am I qualified for it, but
I also qualify for the 640 connection!  Whoohoo!

Let's see:

$70 for 128k ISDN line + $45 for ISP + $15 for static IP's = $130 for
ISDN alone
$82 for 640k DSL line (including 1 phone line and ISP charges) + $15 for
static IP's = $97 (Cisco 678 device)

Hmm, and the winner is DSL.  Though, at times I dislike Qwest, overall I
don't mind them.  Better than Mcleod and some other companies.

Oh, two things of note:  I live in Forest Lake (less than 3/4 mile from
switching station) so FL'ers check into it now.  Also, if you request
static IP's you DO NOT have to go through MSN.  You will remain a
qwest.net ISP user.

Now to rebuild box for DSL...  Gotta go find Nate's DSL how-to and read
up on this.

Shawn