On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Spencer Butler wrote:

> $10 a head seems a little much. But beer and pizza included might be cool.
>  I also hear the Twin Cities Open Systems folks are working on getting a
> permanent place to hold install fests and meetings and LAN parties and

I understand, my job search is not going too well at the moment and i
would rather get more Dr. Pepper with the money but i prefer to pay $10
and have the installfest in downtown Minneapolis than have to go to the
suburbs (i dont have a car)

but then again, everything is negotiable and if you have a better cheaper
place to go to then we are all ears...

plus, we usually have about 100 linux geeks at installfests, not everybody
absolutely HAS to pay, those who can will and those who cannot may do so
next time, that is why i proposed passing a hat around.

 -munir