On Thu, 31 May 2001, Andy Zbikowski (Zibby) wrote:

> It's a slick lille embedded device that support
> LPD and SMB printing (as well as some less common forms of network
> printing.) I have one running a printer in the office. Thinking of
> getting one for myself.

This is OT because it's IRIX/Linux.  Even though it's pretty simple stuff,
the most impressed I've been with computers was a couple of days ago when
IRIX 6.5 automagically figgered out how to talk to lprng on the Linux box
with the laser printer attached.  Golly, that was swell!

 --
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous