Heh. I think you're crazy. Or at least from my corporatist perspective,
it's damn unlikely to switch OS platforms on anything beyond a seismic
shift. I think MS is too PR savvy to shoot themselves in the foot that
badly. Witness Hailstorm. That is some pretty neat technology. It just
happens to leave the keys to the kingdom in MS's hand. If it turns out
that really matters to the joe-user/joe-corporatist then maybe that's a
bad move. If it doesn't rain on those users too much then it's not *too*
bad.

Josh

___SIG___