On Wed, 30 May 2001, Timothy Wilson wrote:

> I'm finally getting around to buying a laser printer for home. I never print
> color pictures, so I don't need an inkjet for anything. Of course, I need it
> to be good, fast, and cheap. :-) (What do you mean I can only pick two?)
>
> Is is worth the money to get something that speaks PS natively? If not, I
> imagine there are quite a few that would be OK.
>
> Any recommendations? Both PS and non-PS.

I cheaped out, ended up with a used Lexmark ($40.00!).  My experience is
that if you use magicfilter, anything that can be seen as a LJII is
sufficient.  If you were looking for something heavier, your needs would
already be telling you what to get, eh?

Cheers,
Phil

--
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous