For those of you who feel like making the trek out to Buffalo, MN you
might want to know about the annual Wright County government
auction.  Saturday June 9, 10:00 AM.  Lots of hardware to be had by linux
geeks.  Somewhere between 35-40 486/low end pentium boxen, A few 486
laptops, a nice supply of monitors also.  They usually go pretty cheap
($20-$30).  I think this year we're selling a Sparc 5, I thought we were
selling it last year but we didn't.

So, if anyone's feeling a need for excess hardware you might want to check
it out.  It's at the Wright County Public Works building, approx 1 mile
North of the Hwy 25 an 55 intersection on Hwy 25.

-Brian