On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 12:02:46AM -0500, Yaron wrote:
>   Hi...
>
> Ok, where the HELL does this thing hide /usr/ccs/bin? I managed to not
> install it and I can't find which package it's on to install it.
>
> GNU Binutils wants binutils to install itself, and I can't find a premade
> package...

The packages I've got that install stuff in /usr/ccs/bin are:
sadm# pkgchk -l -p /usr/ccs/bin
Pathname: /usr/ccs/bin
Type: directory
Expected mode: 0755
Expected owner: bin
Expected group: bin
Referenced by the following packages:
        SUNWcsu        SUNWsprot      SUNWbtool      SUNWbtoox      SUNWtoo
        SUNWtoox

Editted pkginfo for those packages:
   PKGINST:  SUNWbtool
      NAME:  CCS tools bundled with SunOS
      DESC:  software development utilities, including ar, dis, dump, elfdump, lex, lorder, mcs, nm, prof, ranlib, rpcgen, size, strip, tsort, and yacc
     FILES:     41 installed pathnames

   PKGINST:  SUNWbtoox
      NAME:  CCS libraries bundled with SunOS (64-bit)
      DESC:  64-bit libraries for software development utilities, including lex and yacc
     FILES:     14 installed pathnames

   PKGINST:  SUNWcsu
      NAME:  Core Solaris, (Usr)
      DESC:  core software for a specific instruction-set architecture
     FILES:   1292 installed pathnames

   PKGINST:  SUNWsprot
      NAME:  Solaris Bundled tools
      DESC:  Solaris Bundled tools
     FILES:     54 installed pathnames

   PKGINST:  SUNWtoo
      NAME:  Programming Tools
      DESC:  utilities for software development, including ld, ldd, od, and truss
     FILES:     37 installed pathnames

   PKGINST:  SUNWtoox
      NAME:  Programming Tools (64-bit)
      DESC:  utilities for software development (64-bit)
     FILES:     28 installed pathnames

--
Jim Crumley                  |
crumley at fields.space.umn.edu |