--- Callum Lerwick <seg at haxxed.com> wrote:
> Anyone have decent web design skills? With my current project I've
> been
> concentrating %100 on the functionality and nothing on the looks, so
> it
> looks like ass but it does near everything I want it to. It'd be nice
> have someone who could put a pretty face on things for me...
   In my past life I was a web page designer; I've been out of the loop
for two years, but I can write a mean page of HTML3.0 compliant script.
Guess it wouldn't take much to brush up on what's happened in the last
couple of years. So if no one else volunteers, I would be happy to do
so. I probably won't be able to start for another week, however. (I
still have one week of classes left.)
   :Peter