On Sun, 27 May 2001, Phil Mendelsohn wrote:

> How have you wrangled multiple 3c509's into coyote?  I keep getting
> "invalid module parameter".  I've got it at 0x320, IRQ 11.  I've tried
> telling the makefloppy script both 0x320 and 320 (I looked, and it seems
> the perl tries to figure out if it needs to append it for you.)

My strategy has been to use 3Com's 3c5x9cfg.exe utility (I think that's the
name) to set the IRQ and I/O address manually for each card. When I
installed Coyote the script indicated that for the 3C509 I shouldn't enter
the IRQ and I/O address in the Coyote configuration. I just worked.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.org