On Sat, May 26, 2001 at 01:38:06AM -0500, Bob Tanner wrote:
> Anyone have any recommendations for UML tools for linux?
>
> I placed with Rational's UML tool (it's excellent) but Windows only.
> I'd like something under Linux.

There's an interesting open-source tool/project on SourceForge called
"Thorn":

http://thorn.sourceforge.net/
http://www.xaan.com/

It's written in Java and is still under development, so there are
some rough edges.  Last time I tried it, Thorn was also somewhat
Windows centric, in that there were backslashes hard-coded into
directory paths, but this might not be too difficult to fix.

Joel

---
Member of the GNU/X/Apache/Perl/Samba/OpenSSH/Linux generation.