I know this has been asked in the past but I haven't really found
anything to help.

I'm using a Cisco 675 router to connect to my ISP via PPP. I have it
going into the uplink port on my hub for the other computers on the
network (1 Linux, 2 Win98).  The router is set up as the DHCP server and
it applies an IP of 10.0.0.* to computers on the network.

I'm having trouble getting Samba to work via this set up.  I can see my
linux box on the windows machine but when I try to access it, the
message that it could not find that machine comes up.

Has anyone run into this problem?  Is there a different and/or better
way I could set up my little LAN?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Scott Miller