Okay, I know this was covered not too long ago.  I'm lacking in time
however to do a good research.  Can someone give me a quick rundown on
how to initiate an xsession on a Sun box from a linux box if it's
possible?

1. Log into local box (text mode I'm assuming no gui)
2.  Initiate xterm from other box.   Command I have no clue what to even
try.  I'm also assuming that my profile on the box I'm trying to connect
to also needs the xsession in it's path.

Sorry for not being able to fully research through the archives and
asking on this again.

Shawn