Generally, you need three floppies to install Debian. The Rescue floppy,
the root floppy, and the drivers floppy. (Use the compact or compact-scsi
set.) As long as you're network drivers are on the drivers floppy (only
the most common are on the compact disks, the full set has everything)
you're in business. As soon as your system is partitioned, formated, and
network configured, the installer will fetch the rest of the system. (So
you don't have to have teh 13 disk base.)

There are single disk installers in the works. I think Progeny has one
that kinda works, and the next boot floppies (after woody) will be like
this. At least that's what memory tells me.

| Andrew S. Zbikowski       | Home: 763.591.0977 |
| http://www.ringworld.org  | Work: 763.428.9119 |
| http://www.itouthouse.com | PCS:  612.306.6055 |
|   His power apparently lies in his ability to  |
|           choose incompetent enemies.          |
|    - Crow T. Robot, MST3K, "Prince of Space"   |