You know, Clay is a really busy man right now, but Clay shouldn't have to be
responsible to put *everything* together anyways.

Any other LUGies want to volunteer to put this kind of stuff together? If we
had more serious volunteers we could impliment all kinds of cool things on
the website. And, as a plus, you, who create it, would be able to add it
your resume or portfolio!

Ask not what your LUG can do for you....

~jacque