I wish Be Inc. was still supporting BeOS, if so I would probably still be using
it.  My wife still runs it on her machine, there are a couple of games that she
just won't live without.  She doesn't need to do much, read mail, surf a little,
some Excel spreadsheets.

If R6 and a real statement of continued support were to come out I would
consider loading it up again but I don't think that's gonna happen.  Besides I
am starting to get the hang of Linux, finally managed to get s10sh running to I
can get the pics off of my Canon digital camera.  Now all I need is VMware
running so I can use Visio.

SG, O.S.D.

--

Yadda, yadda, yadda