Anybody know if this is possible with winterms?  I got a few Wyse Winterm
2310(Some letters here) and was wondering if it was possible to use them as
Xterminals.  They are also VT220, VT100 and VT52 terminals ( Built in to every
one of them.  Very cool ) with a type-II PCMCIA slot for upgrades.  Pretty cool
little machines but I have no intention of setting up a windows server and
running winterms.
Is it possible to run Xwindows on one of these?  Anyone ever used them?
Just wondering.  It would be really cool to set some of these up.
I think they also work with CIPE ( I think that's it.  Don't have the specs
right in front of me though ) also.

sim