OK, spam is one thing and usually I'm the king of "just ignore it," but
this has gone far enough.  They are not only getting into the list, but
pulling suscribers addresses.  I got the same spam on my acct directly,
and almost *never* get anything like this.  The coincidence is too big to
be one, if you know what I mean.

Not only that, but I read just enough to get the impression that this is a
pyramid scheme, and those are illegal.  (Gasp!)

Bob, Amy, or any RTE folks:  could you contact the AG's office?  It won't
fix things much, but Mike Hatch and co. do have a process in place, and
it's like bug reports:  No one can fix it if they don't know.

 --
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous