On Tue, 22 May 2001 12:54:37 -0500
"Tom Hudak" <thudak at sistina.com> wrote:

> On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 06:07:10PM -0500, Bill Layer wrote:
> >You will also note: unlike the standard distribution, my first CD is
_not_
> >bootable.. you will need to use the standard bootdisk/rootdisk method
of
> >starting the install process.
> >
> >P.S. Let me know if it works ;)
> I'll make some disc's that are bootable. I have the current tree, but I
never
> spent enough time to make the cd's. El Torito here we come.

I would have, but I'm not exactly sure how the slackware bootable cd
handles the root filesystem... I know how to make a bootable cd (that
emulates a single floppy disk), but not the dual boot / root setup that
slack uses.. I'd be curious how you do that.

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-