That's how it's pronounced - but it's spellied DEXIS. Stands for
Dealers in EXcess Inventory and Stuff (ro at least it did five years
ago).

IAXS (aka Infinity AccessNET) is their ISP branch - and they happen to
be my provider.

I see that whoever it was that previously owned it let their
registration lapse - Jim complained in my direction at one time that
someone _else_ already owned the domain dexis.com. However, it's
obviously their pages at www.dexis.com now!