On Mon, 21 May 2001 17:46:58 -0500
"Tom Hudak" <thudak at sistina.com> wrote:

> Ah... Now I re-read and understand. :-) Anyways... What did you use as
> reference for what goes on what cd? (7.1 cd?)

Not at all. The entire slack-current (aka 7.2) tree is way to large to fit
onto a single cd, so I opted to put the /slakware/ package sets onto a
single disk, as this would really be necessary for installation. After
that decision, since all remaining files would also fit on a second CD,
that is where they went. It was really just a matter of need.

You will also note: unlike the standard distribution, my first CD is _not_
bootable.. you will need to use the standard bootdisk/rootdisk method of
starting the install process.

P.S. Let me know if it works ;)

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-