On Mon, 21 May 2001 16:14:33 -0500
"Helper Monkey" <cbidler at talkware.net> wrote:

> >And, if you are getting sick of dealing with online vendors, theres
> >allways General Nanosystems and Microcenter.
> >
> And Tran Micro. :)

Heh, Tran wanted $100 more than I paid at avlogic.. a few bucks I can
understand, but for that kind of money, I'll wait a week. Sure, it comes
with Adaftech Sleazy-CD Creature, but who needs that? That app sucks even
on Windows... Nero is so far ahead, no pun intended.

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-