On Mon, 21 May 2001 14:52:03 -0500
"Tom Hudak" <thudak at sistina.com> wrote:

> Hey cool, but uhh... I don't see them in /linux/misc_iso,
/linux/slackware or
> anywhere else? What gives?

You didn't read my message ;) I didn't give a location, I asked if the
folks who administer gladiator would be interested in putting them up. But
here they are, I made them available over my DSL connection...

http://frogtown.dynu.com/slackware/

Drill down to the iso directory. It's a slow (256K) upload, though...

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-