I have to agree here.  I buy just about everything from mwave, except
memory, which I get from Tran Micro.  One thing I like about mwave,
expecially if I'm building a full system, is they give you discounts if you
order processors and mobos together.  You're usually able to save $20-$50
by buying a proc/mobo combo there, and you can pair any CPU they have with
any compatible mobo they have, so it's not like you're locked in to certain
brands, or anything.

Gabe