On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 08:50:13PM -0500, Scott Raun wrote:
> For those of you who have NameVirtualHost working - what version of
> Apache are you running?
>
> One of the things to come out of my query to debian-users is that the
> new virtual hosting rules were implemented at about version 1.3.14,
> and I'm running 1.3.9.

I've got it working. And it was a really dumb mistake.

I'm running DSL, with my Cisco 675 doing NAT.

The apache httpd daemon is NOT at IP address 209.134.132.36 - that's
the Cisco's external IP address! The apache httpd daemon is at IP
address 10.0.0.21 - the _internal_ IP address!

Could someone please go to the two addresses - www.fireopal.org and
www.ytilaer.com - and confirm for me that they're working? I can see
them working from inside, but am not up to getting outside and back in
to check. The pages are OBVIOUSLY different - you won't have to read
past the first line.

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org