A friend of mine got 7 SGI boxes from somebody that didnt know what to
do with them and my friend didnt know what to do with them either, so he
gave them to me. They all appear to need a couple of parts. Most need
hard drives, all need cdrom's and floppies. Here is a list of the
machines.

3 Indigo's
1 Teal Indigo2
3 Purple Indigo2 Impact's (I dont know if they are R8000's or R10000's
yet)

No monitors
Just a couple of SGI keyboards and mice (though they are just PS/2 so no
biggie)
No cdrom drives
No floppy drives
Just a couple have hard drives.
All have memory though I dont know how much.
No OS.
Indigo2 Vertical stands

I only want to keep one of the purple indigo2's. So I am willing to sell
and/or trade the rest away. I would like to get the one I am keeping to
full working condition. It needs an SGI cdrom and floppy. And I would
really like to get a copy of the IRIX OS so I can install it fresh. I
got a 13w3 to hd15 connector and was running one of the SGI boxes on my
normal 21" monitor and it looked fine.

I also got approx 5 HP fixed frequency monitors that have the 13W3
connector. I tried a couple of them on one of the SGI's and couldnt get
it to work.

I dont want to clutter up the list with a bunch of replies to this so if
your interested in anything please mail me off list.