i can get my hands on a USB one if you have a USB port
on your laptop... also i have an internal IDE, if you
have a backpack cdrom we can rig something up to
work...

and yeah i think i would like one of those badges
part #01806... we can make the trade at the next
installfest...

 -munir

http://linuxmall.com/shop/?search=badge&SID=d4dae8d52159f4636382287cf088d685

=====