Anyone else had any trouble with their MO drives (or did you all sell
them :P ) I poped in a disk the other day and attempted to mount it and my
system locked (or did it kernel panic? can't remember now, will have to
check when I get home...)

The disk I poped in mounted fine under Linux before (a kernel version of
two ago...) and still reads fine on the windows side of my box.

I don't think it's a termination issue, the chain goes kenwood cd-rom,
plextor burner, turbo mo. All devices have termination disabled as I have
an active terminator on the MO drive (or on the back of the computer if
the mo drive isn't connected.)

Just wondering if anyone else has seen similar problems.

On a similar note, anyone have the recommended fdisk command to use on one
of these? I don't recall what happened to my manual. :)

| Andrew S. Zbikowski       | Home: 763.591.0977 |
| http://www.ringworld.org  | Work: 763.428.9119 |
| http://www.itouthouse.com | PCS:  612.306.6055 |
|   His power apparently lies in his ability to  |
|           choose incompetent enemies.          |
|    - Crow T. Robot, MST3K, "Prince of Space"   |