FWIW Wiki is way of life in the Zope community. There is a Zope
implementation ZWiki that is used for brain storming just about everything on
Zope. (Disclaimer: I don't participate in these but there was always mention
of them when I followed the zope mailing list.)

That said I think there are some PHP wiki or wiki-like programs out there as
well.

Jack