> Promising if you're not looking for an IMAP client anyway. Definitly no
> shortabe of pop3 clients, but the number starts to dwindle when you look
> for pop3 + ssl.
	yeah; it supports SMTP auth; but SIMAP and SPOP support isn't
implemented yet. their support line said that those would be 'nice features'
for 2.0; but might not make it.

> One of these days I ma just have to sit down and write a mail client that
> I'll be 100% happy with and everybody else will hate. :)
	someone postulated that all good programmers eventually write a mail
client of their own. (or more commonly; try to and give up). this sort of
goes along with the theory that all programs, given sufficient time, will
expand to encompass the ability to read e-mail...

Carl Soderstrom
--
Network Engineer
Real-Time Enterprises