One IP address for both sites. 209.134.132.36

Here it is - I'm going a slowly bonkers! And the fact that ytilaer.com
was supposed to be a Mother's Day present for my wife isn't helping -
I thought I had it figured out and working!

THANKS!

Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org
-------------- next part --------------
# This is the main server configuration file. See URL http://www.apache.org/
# for instructions.

# Do NOT simply read the instructions in here without understanding
# what they do, if you are unsure consult the online docs. You have been
# warned.

# Originally by Rob McCool

# Shared Object Module Loading:
# To be able to use the functionality of a module which was built
# as a shared object you have to place corresponding `LoadModule'
# lines at this location so the directives contained in it are
# actually available _before_ they are used.
# Example:

# ServerType is either inetd, or standalone.

ServerType standalone

# If you are running from inetd, go to "ServerAdmin".

# Port: The port the standalone listens to. For ports < 1023, you will
# need httpd to be run as root initially.

Port 80

# HostnameLookups: Log the names of clients or just their IP numbers
#   e.g.   www.apache.org (on) or 204.62.129.132 (off)
# The default is off because it'd be overall better for the net if people
# had to knowingly turn this feature on.

HostnameLookups off

# If you wish httpd to run as a different user or group, you must run
# httpd as root initially and it will switch.

# User/Group: The name (or #number) of the user/group to run httpd as.
#  On SCO (ODT 3) use User nouser and Group nogroup
#  On HPUX you may not be able to use shared memory as nobody, and the
#  suggested workaround is to create a user www and use that user.

User www-data
Group www-data

# ServerAdmin: Your address, where problems with the server should be
# e-mailed.
ServerAdmin webmaster at fireopal.org

# ServerRoot: The directory the server's config, error, and log files
# are kept in.
# NOTE!  If you intend to place this on a NFS (or otherwise network)
# mounted filesystem then please read the LockFile documentation,
# you will save yourself a lot of trouble.

ServerRoot /etc/apache

# BindAddress: You can support virtual hosts with this option. This option
# is used to tell the server which IP address to listen to. It can either
# contain "*", an IP address, or a fully qualified Internet domain name.
# See also the VirtualHost directive.

BindAddress *

# The Debian package of Apache loads every feature as shared modules.
# Please keep this LoadModule: line here, it is needed for installation.
LoadModule vhost_alias_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_vhost_alias.so
# LoadModule env_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_env.so
LoadModule config_log_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_log_config.so
# LoadModule mime_magic_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_mime_magic.so
LoadModule mime_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_mime.so
LoadModule negotiation_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_negotiation.so
LoadModule status_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_status.so
# LoadModule info_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_info.so
# LoadModule includes_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_include.so
LoadModule autoindex_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_autoindex.so
LoadModule dir_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_dir.so
LoadModule cgi_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_cgi.so
# LoadModule asis_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_asis.so
# LoadModule imap_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_imap.so
# LoadModule action_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_actions.so
# LoadModule speling_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_speling.so
LoadModule userdir_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_userdir.so
LoadModule alias_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_alias.so
LoadModule rewrite_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_rewrite.so
LoadModule access_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_access.so
LoadModule auth_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_auth.so
# LoadModule anon_auth_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_auth_anon.so
# LoadModule dbm_auth_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_auth_dbm.so
# LoadModule db_auth_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_auth_db.so
# LoadModule proxy_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libproxy.so
# LoadModule digest_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_digest.so
# LoadModule cern_meta_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_cern_meta.so
LoadModule expires_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_expires.so
# LoadModule headers_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_headers.so
# LoadModule usertrack_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_usertrack.so
LoadModule unique_id_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_unique_id.so
LoadModule setenvif_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_setenvif.so
# LoadModule sys_auth_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_auth_sys.so
# LoadModule put_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_put.so
# LoadModule throttle_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_throttle.so
# LoadModule allowdev_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_allowdev.so
# LoadModule auth_mysql_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_auth_mysql.so
# LoadModule pgsql_auth_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_auth_pgsql.so
# LoadModule eaccess_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_eaccess.so
# LoadModule roaming_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_roaming.so

ExtendedStatus on

# ErrorLog: The location of the error log file. If this does not start
# with /, ServerRoot is prepended to it.

ErrorLog /var/log/apache/error.log

# LogLevel: Control the number of messages logged to the error_log.
# alert, emerg.

LogLevel warn

# The following directives define some format nicknames for use with
# a CustomLog directive (see below).

LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\" %T %v" full
LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\"" combined
LogFormat "%{Referer}i -> %U" referer
LogFormat "%{User-agent}i" agent

# The location of the access logfile (Common Logfile Format).
# If this does not start with /, ServerRoot is prepended to it.

CustomLog /var/log/apache/access.log common

# If you would like to have an agent and referer logfile uncomment the
# following directives.

#CustomLog /var/log/apache/referer.log referer
#CustomLog /var/log/apache/agent.log agent

# If you prefer a single logfile with access, agent and referer information
# (Combined Logfile Format) you can use the following directive.

#CustomLog /var/log/apache/access.log combined

# PidFile: The file the server should log its pid to
PidFile /var/run/apache.pid

# ScoreBoardFile: File used to store internal server process information.
# Not all architectures require this.  But if yours does (you'll know because
# this file is created when you run Apache) then you *must* ensure that
# no two invocations of Apache share the same scoreboard file.
# ScoreBoardFile logs/apache_runtime_status

# The LockFile directive sets the path to the lockfile used when Apache
# is compiled with either USE_FCNTL_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT or
# USE_FLOCK_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT. This directive should normally be left at
# its default value. The main reason for changing it is if the logs
# directory is NFS mounted, since the lockfile MUST BE STORED ON A LOCAL
# DISK. The PID of the main server process is automatically appended to
# the filename.
#
LockFile /var/run/apache.lock

# ServerName allows you to set a host name which is sent back to clients for
# your server if it's different than the one the program would get (i.e. use
# "www" instead of the host's real name).
#
# Note: You cannot just invent host names and hope they work. The name you
# define here must be a valid DNS name for your host. If you don't understand
# this, ask your network administrator.

# ServerName www.fireopal.org

# UseCanonicalName:  (new for 1.3)  With this setting turned on, whenever
# Apache needs to construct a self-referencing URL (a url that refers back
# to the server the response is coming from) it will use ServerName and
# Port to form a "canonical" name.  With this setting off, Apache will
# use the hostname:port that the client supplied, when possible.  This
# also affects SERVER_NAME and SERVER_PORT in CGIs.
UseCanonicalName on

# CacheNegotiatedDocs: By default, Apache sends Pragma: no-cache with each
# document that was negotiated on the basis of content. This asks proxy
# servers not to cache the document. Uncommenting the following line disables
# this behavior, and proxies will be allowed to cache the documents.

#CacheNegotiatedDocs

# Timeout: The number of seconds before receives and sends time out

Timeout 300

# KeepAlive: Whether or not to allow persistent connections (more than
# one request per connection). Set to "Off" to deactivate.

KeepAlive On

# MaxKeepAliveRequests: The maximum number of requests to allow
# during a persistent connection. Set to 0 to allow an unlimited amount.
# We reccomend you leave this number high, for maximum performance.

MaxKeepAliveRequests 100

# KeepAliveTimeout: Number of seconds to wait for the next request

KeepAliveTimeout 15

# Server-pool size regulation.  Rather than making you guess how many
# server processes you need, Apache dynamically adapts to the load it
# sees --- that is, it tries to maintain enough server processes to
# handle the current load, plus a few spare servers to handle transient
# load spikes (e.g., multiple simultaneous requests from a single
# Netscape browser).

# It does this by periodically checking how many servers are waiting
# for a request.  If there are fewer than MinSpareServers, it creates
# a new spare.  If there are more than MaxSpareServers, some of the
# spares die off.  These values are probably OK for most sites ---

MinSpareServers 5
MaxSpareServers 10

# Number of servers to start --- should be a reasonable ballpark figure.

StartServers 5

# Limit on total number of servers running, i.e., limit on the number
# of clients who can simultaneously connect --- if this limit is ever
# reached, clients will be LOCKED OUT, so it should NOT BE SET TOO LOW.
# It is intended mainly as a brake to keep a runaway server from taking
# Unix with it as it spirals down...

MaxClients 150

# MaxRequestsPerChild: the number of requests each child process is
#  allowed to process before the child dies.
#  The child will exit so as to avoid problems after prolonged use when
#  Apache (and maybe the libraries it uses) leak.  On most systems, this
#  isn't really needed, but a few (such as Solaris) do have notable leaks
#  in the libraries.

MaxRequestsPerChild 30

# Listen: Allows you to bind Apache to specific IP addresses and/or
# ports, in addition to the default. See also the VirtualHost command

#Listen 3000
#Listen 12.34.56.78:80

# VirtualHost: Allows the daemon to respond to requests for more than one
# server address, if your server machine is configured to accept IP packets
# for multiple addresses. This can be accomplished with the ifconfig
# alias flag, or through kernel patches like VIF.

# Any httpd.conf or srm.conf directive may go into a VirtualHost command.
# See also the BindAddress entry.

#<VirtualHost host.some_domain.com>
#ServerAdmin webmaster at host.some_domain.com
#DocumentRoot /var/www/host.some_domain.com
#ServerName host.some_domain.com
#ErrorLog /var/log/apache/host.some_domain.com-error.log
#TransferLog /var/log/apache/host.some_domain.com-access.log
#</VirtualHost>

NameVirtualHost 209.134.132.36

<VirtualHost 209.134.132.36>
ServerName www.fireopal.org