Haviing some trouble with my mail server.  Sendmail 8.11

There are some sites that I cannot send mail to, the connection always times
out.   If from my linux firewall I telnet to the given smtp server port 25 it
won't connect.  However if I telnet from a machine behind the firewall (The
natted boxes get the same IP as the router) I connect just fine.   It isn't
every smtp host just a few that I have run accross.  It dosn't seem to be any
particular type of remote host either, some sendmail, some exchange.

I can't seem to figure out what is going on.

I have disabled the firewall and get the same result.

Anyone ever run accross this type of thing before?

--

|\/|ike at GetBent.net