You could probably multicast it, but if for some reason a packet was dropped
to one of the clones, it wouldn't get resent, and you'd be missing data.

It takes about 1.5 hours to clone a system with an 18GB drive on 100Mb
ethernet.  Actually, it's probably faster than that, but I'm going over a
trunk between two switches that has other traffic on it also.