I live an hour east of The Cities which is even farther into the boonies,
but I will soon have 2 cable ISP choices!

=====
   o      _____           |  James A. N. Stauffer  | | Stauffer_James |
 .][__n_n_|DD[  ====____  | Spam food: uce at ftc.gov | |   @yahoo.com   |
_/oo OOOOO oo`  ooo  ooo  'o¬o¬o              o¬o¬o` 'o¬o          o¬o`